Terms and conditions of Use for Lets Connect Women
- All content on the Lets Connect Womens website is the property of Lets Connect Women or its content providers.
Limitation of Liability:
- Lets Connect Women makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding membership services, events, mentoring, networking, business to business opportunities, content or any other services unless specified in writing.
- Lets Connect Women does not provide professional advice and makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or reliability of any information provided or fitness for purpose of any product or service.
- Lets Connect Women does not accept any responsibility for any error, omission or defect of information provided.
- Lets Connect Women will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any services or information provided by Lets Connect Women
- Lets Connect Women do not warrant that the website will be available at all times or that it will be provided without fault or disruption.
- Lets connect women exclude all liability for loss or damage in relation to its website other than exclusion is not permitted by law.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Lets Connect Women in relation to the use of its website is limited as provided under section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law
- Lets connect women reserves all of its intellectual property rights.
- All applications for membership of Lets Connect Women must be via a completed application form or registration online.
- Annual membership fees will be required to be paid upfront before confirmation of acceptance of membership.
- Membership fees will not be refundable.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Memberships will be renewed annually with payment charged to your credit card previously used unless you specify otherwise after receiving a membership renewal reminder.
- Members can elect to consent to their information being featured on the Lets Connect Women website, face book page or distributed to other members.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the information they provide is accurate.
- Members consent to receiving information in relation to Lets Connect Women activities.
- Lets Connect Women liability to members will be limited to the annual membership fee.
Lest Connect Women is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to Lets Connect Women membership and support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
Sharing of your personal information
Lets Connect Women may disclose and share individual members names and contact details where the member has consented to their information being featured on the lets Connect Womens Website, Face Book Page or in information distributed to other members. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries and services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Lets Connect Women takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Lest Connect Women reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.